Juggernaut Interactive Producers serves as a brand expert for specific clients. They oversee project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution. Producers partner with Client Development team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships, and grow relationships.
- Lead an integrated team in development of all project documentation (ie: project plans, statements of work, etc.) and in collaboration with account teams, finance and clients.
- Assist in developing estimates.
- Work directly with account teams and clients to define project requirements and create proposals.
- Manage and work with clients, interacting through meetings and correspondence.
- Track, report and regulate major client issues relating to a given project.
- Responsible for producing projects on time and on budget.
- Work with, and coordinate, members of the interactive team to accurately balance skill set and workload.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors (including designers, video production teams, replication houses and others).
- Participate in program strategy development.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Interactive Project Manager / Producer.
- Experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Web-based technologies a must, including ability to speak to technical and creative development lifecycles.
- Working understanding of all facets of interactive development including strategy, design and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Information Architecture and QA.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; Visio and Microsoft Project is also required.
- Supervisory and staff management experience on a project basis.
- Strong production planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners.
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner.
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction.
- Proficient in MS Project or other relevant systems (BaseCamp).
There are currently no openings for this position, but we're always looking for exceptional talent. Please submit your resume to be considered for our next round of hiring.
About Juggernaut Interactive
Juggernaut is the only creative technology lab that takes outside requests for breakthrough technical development. We're the guys who code apps at night after work, and build their prototypes on the weekends. We just do it during the day because, well, people pay us for it. We are the designers, animators, dreamers, editors, inventors, and developers who all quit their day jobs to do what we love. And now we're the place people leave their day jobs for.
Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. Juggernaut Interactive recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2013 Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. An unstoppable force of creative technology.