User Experience Designer
Juggernaut Interactive is seeking a talented, passionate User Experience Designer to join our team. We're looking for a highly motivated person with proven user interface and visual design skills to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet business needs and influence future product direction. The ideal candidate will be familiar with agile development methodologies, and thrive on rapid design and development cycles.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and on-device software applications.
- Use your information/interaction design skills to develop and document site structures, navigation flows, wire frames, and mockups.
- Use your creative and visual design skills to develop creative concepts and detailed, visually appealing page designs that will translate into validating, standards compliant table-free documents.
- Create iterative mockups, prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS.
- Focus on user needs and optimum user experience.
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed.
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Experience creating site architecture diagrams, wireframes, process flows.
- Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
- Expert Adobe CS skills.
- Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS.
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills.
- Creative, yet meticulously detail oriented. Sense of craftsmanship.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Flash/Actionscript experience is preferred.
There are currently no openings for this position, but we're always looking for exceptional talent. Please submit your resume to be considered for our next round of hiring.
About Juggernaut Interactive
Juggernaut is the only creative technology lab that takes outside requests for breakthrough technical development. We're the guys who code apps at night after work, and build their prototypes on the weekends. We just do it during the day because, well, people pay us for it. We are the designers, animators, dreamers, editors, inventors, and developers who all quit their day jobs to do what we love. And now we're the place people leave their day jobs for.
Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. Juggernaut Interactive recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2013 Juggernaut Interactive, Inc. An unstoppable force of creative technology.